The CBX-8R8 is designed for a wide range of applications for intelligent control of HVAC equipment, lighting control and electrical systems including metering applications.
|UniPutsTM with Relay1||Universal Inputs||Digital Inputs||Modbus RTU
|CBT-STAT Bus||HOA Switch & Pot.||18 V Aux Power||FLX
- Cost Effective Solution
- Quick & Easy Installation with Modular Hardware Design
- Reduced Diagnostic Time
- Reduced Time on-site
- Efficient Post Installation Checks & Testing
- Flexibility to Expand
Quick & Easy Installation with Modular Hardware Design
- Replace or Extend I/O points quickly and easily.
- FLX Modules snap together without the need for the System Integrator to prepare special cabling. However, when necessary, a cable can be used to extend the FLX modules a total distance of 300 meters (1,000 feet) from the CBX controller.
- I/O bus / power connection is achieved through a single plug connector, simplifying the installation process and eliminating the possibility of misconnection between components of a CBX system trunk.
Reduced Diagnostic Time
- Tool free diagnostics to facilitate instant identiﬁcation of wiring faults.
- Status LEDs included for all I/O points instantaneously provide visual diagnostic and error status for each connected system point reducing problem solving time.
Reduce Time On-Site
- Pre-conﬁguring of the FLX expansion module via the FLX dip switch addressing facility:
- Reduces on-site installation time
- sSmpliﬁes setup and system checks, and
- Reduces the skill level for hardware upgrade or expansion.
Efficient Post Installation Checks and Testing
- Manual over-ride of UniPuts™ enable easy conﬁguration, quick commissioning and post installation testing without the need to connect to Engineering Centre. Over-ride of UniPuts™ can be undertaken through Engineering Centre or locally using the HOA facility where available. Hand / Oﬀ / Auto local over-ride function (Available for FLX UniPuts™).
Flexibility to Expand
- Flexibility to Expand up to 64 points of control with FLX-8R8 and FLX-8R8-H Field Level eXpansion modules.
|Type||STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 processor|
|System Memory||1MByte external SRAM + 16 Mbyte external flash (soldered to PCB not removable)|
|Supply Requirements||24 V AC ±20 % 50/60 Hz|
|Termination||PCB mounted plug terminal connections|
|Conductor Area||Max: AWG 12 (3.09 mm2) Min: AWG 22 (0.355 mm2)|
|Temperature & Humidity||32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C) / 0-90% RH non-condensing|
|EMC Immunity||EN 61326-1: 2013|
|EMC Emission||EN 61326-1: 2013, EN 61000-3-2: 2014, EN 61000-3-3: 2013|
|Size||6.5 x 3.55 x 2.25” (166 x 89.5 x 57 mm) excluding terminal plugs|
|Enclosure & Mounting||Injection-molded ABS / DIN Rail|