Application & Features
The fully programmable CBV-2U4-3T and CBV-2U4-3T-N controllers are designed to control any variable air volume box application with the pre-loaded and configurable application library shipped from the factory pre-programmed into the controllers. Pre-engineered applications are available in Imperial and Metric. Custom strategies can be programmed using CXproHD.
The CBV-2U4-3T features 2 UniPuts, 4 Universal Inputs, 3 Digital (Triac) Outputs, 1 on-board Airflow Sensor and an integrated Belimo Actuator with brushless DC motor. The CBV-2U4-3T can be used in new building or retrofit applications.
The CBV-2U4-3T-N features 2 UniPuts, 4 Universal Inputs, 3 Digital (Triac) Outputs and 1 on-board Airflow Sensor. The CBV-2U4-3T-N can be used in retrofit building applications to help reduce cost by reusing existing actuators.
With the CBV-2U4-3T and CBV-2U4-3T-N controllers you can add demand ventilation applications, and occupancy sensors or lighting control to further enhance energy savings.
Product Applications Include:
- Cooling only
- Cooling with Reheat
- Cooling with Reheat and Perimeter Radiation
- Series fan VAV
- Parallel fan VAV
- Dump box
- Room pressurization
Other Product Features Include:
- Uses CXproHD programming and commissioning software tool
- BACnet MS/TP Fieldbus
- Supports the following configurable BACnet objects: AI/BI/AO/BO/AV/BV, Alarms, Trend Logs, and Schedules
- Integrated Pressure Sensor
- 2 UniPuts, 4 Universal Inputs, and 3 Digital (Triac) Outputs
- Integrated Actuator CBV-2U4-3T/ External Actuator support CBV-2U4-3T
- Up to 500 Strategy Blocks
- Up to 6 Trendlogs
- 1024 Entries per Trendlog
- Data Security - Strategy and Set points backed up in flash
- No Hardware I/O Jumpers