With vSTAT, you are in control
Be comfortable with vSTAT, a Virtual Zone application designed for use with the Cylon Auto-Matrix ASPECT® system. Through the use of this application, users can access multiple servers anywhere in the world and specific zones within a facility. Users can change temperature setpoints, occupancy status, fan status, and more.
With ASPECT®, vSTAT can be customized to display and control custom points. Want to turn the lights on or off? vSTAT can be programmed to do it! vSTAT also comes with a built-in QR Code reader for registering locations within a facility. By using the ASPECT®-Studio software, a QR code can be generated and printed for a specific zone and placed near a thermostat or access point. From there users can scan this code, and with the right user permissions access the zone.
With vSTAT you can be comfortable from anywhere.
- Connect to one or multiple sites to manage virtual zones within the ASPECT® building automation system
- Configurable by AAM Solution Integrators for extended functionality – such as lighting control, door access, and more
- Adjust heating and cooling setpoints for devices residing on BACnet, Modbus, Legacy, and other supported protocols when connected to an ASPECT® BAS
- Determine occupancy status for zones through use of color-coded orbs. Colors indicating occupancy are pre-configured by the installing technician
- Intuitive navigation for zones - allowing users to find a zone through a scrollable and searchable directory listing, through pre-determined PIN password, as well as manual addressing
- Add a specific zone to a list of favorites, complete with a configurable description for the zone
- User/group access to zones when properly administered and managed
- Built-in QR Code Reader for QR navigation, and also supports the ability to use popular third-party Barcode Scanning programs that support the QR Code format