Your building is inextricably linked to your business. It influences the way people work, and where capital is spent and saved. You want to tie your building more tangibly to business processes and objectives, and now you can. Cylon Auto-Matrix has introduced ASPECT®, the industry’s most innovative building automation system that integrates building management with business management.
With ASPECT® you no longer need to learn how to operate a separate, proprietary building automation system (BAS) to get real-time information, analyze data, make operational decisions, or even to change settings. You can do it all, more naturally, through the business programs and apps you are already using on your computer, tablet and smart phone.
- Enhanced Graphics for a top user experience: ASPECT® provides enhanced design and operational efficiencies when used with the CB Series of BACnet® controllers.
- Greater Freedom and Flexibility: ASPECT®HTML5 integration eliminates the need for a dedicated operator workstation or costly add-on software. Facilities managers and end users can modify trends, setpoints, schedules and more on the fly from web-enabled PCs and mobile devices.
- Immediate Notification: By leveraging push notification services such as Twitter® and PushOver®, ASPECT® sends reliable instant notices to Android®, iOS or desktop devices in greater detail than traditional SMS.
- Report Generation: Reports can be generated and sent via email automatically at regularly scheduled intervals or immediately, when triggered by equipment failures and alarms.
- Internet Integration: With the integration of Internet weather resources, ASPECT® can predict energy loads and other building automation requirements. With some simple custom programming, BAS routines can automatically shift during unseasonal weather patterns to ensure optimal comfort and energy use.
ASPECT® offers Award-Winning Functions
Distributed/Supervisor Functionality - Trends in ASPECT® Satellites and UC controllers can now be embedded in the ASPECT® Supervisor’s map and accessed in the same way as local Trends within the ASPECT® Supervisor.
Remote Schedules in ASPECT® Satellites, BACnet devices and UC controllers can now be accessed in the same way as local Schedules within the ASPECT® Supervisor. Settings from a master Schedule can be copied to many remote Schedules in a single Bulk Change action.
- Security Enhancements - The ASPECT® HTML5 UI can now be configured to use SSL encryption, giving a secure HTTPS browser connection, and avoiding the security warning messages that are now common in major browsers.
ASPECT® can now authenticate users with Microsoft Active Directory or LDAP.
- Improved Traceability Tools - The ASPECT® Audit trail now has a “disposition” property associated with every event, so that a user-generated log message can be stored to explain why an event occurred,
Newly-added Change of Value (CoV) custom trending allows points to be logged more frequently when required, and to record alarm occurrences. Both of these enhancements can assist clients in building a system that complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Engineering Center integration - An engineered Unitron Site can be exported from Engineering Center in a single operation, and imported into ASPECT®, requiring minimal configuration.
- Bulk setpoint and schedule change - Setpoints and Schedules can be copied from an ASPECT® Supervisor to many Setpoints and Schedules throughout one or more Sites at once.
- Modbus in the Map -Modbus devices can now be configured from inside the ASPECT® Map for simpler configuration and better integration with the BEMS.
- Graphics enhancements (field alignment) -Items in an ASPECT® graphic can now be aligned automatically to simplify layout.
ASPECT 3.02 allows users to view and modify information including trends, setpoints, schedules and more from their Building Automation System on the fly with their iOS and Android web-enabled smart devices, as well as from any browser. Site dashboards are easily user-customizable, allowing equipment, schedules, trends and more to be added as favorites for quick access.
Once deployed these projects can be modified and expanded via browser for fast and convenient system changes without needing a dedicated software application. ASPECT 3.2 also incorporates enhancements including embedded scheduling tools, pre-configured application templates, a new push notification system, professional embedded graphics library, and much more!