With version 3.01, Cylon Auto-Matrix has again raised the technological bar, by listening and taking your feedback to improve on our already robust system.
ASPECT 3.01 offers enhanced capabilities including:
- Distributed/Supervisor Functionality - Trends in ASPECT® Satellites and UC controllers can now be embedded in the ASPECT® Supervisor’s map and accessed in the same way as local Trends within the ASPECT® Supervisor.
Remote Schedules in ASPECT® Satellites, BACnet devices and UC controllers can now be accessed in the same way as local Schedules within the ASPECT® Supervisor. Settings from a master Schedule can be copied to many remote Schedules in a single Bulk Change action.
- Security Enhancements - The ASPECT® HTML5 UI can now be configured to use SSL encryption, giving a secure HTTPS browser connection, and avoiding the security warning messages that are now common in major browsers.
ASPECT® can now authenticate users with Microsoft Active Directory or LDAP.
- Improved Traceability Tools - The ASPECT® Audit trail now has a “disposition” property associated with every event, so that a user-generated log message can be stored to explain why an event occurred,
Newly-added Change of Value (CoV) custom trending allows points to be logged more frequently when required, and to record alarm occurrences. Both of these enhancements can assist clients in building a system that complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Engineering Center integration - An engineered Unitron Site can be exported from Engineering Center in a single operation, and imported into ASPECT®, requiring minimal configuration.
- Bulk setpoint and schedule change - Setpoints and Schedules can be copied from an ASPECT® Supervisor to many Setpoints and Schedules throughout one or more Sites at once.
- Modbus in the Map -Modbus devices can now be configured from inside the ASPECT® Map for simpler configuration and better integration with the BEMS.
- Graphics enhancements (field alignment) -Items in an ASPECT® graphic can now be aligned automatically to simplify layout.
ASPECT 3.01 allows users to view and modify information including trends, setpoints, schedules and more from their Building Automation System on the fly with their iOS and Android web-enabled smart devices, as well as from any browser. Site dashboards are easily user-customizable, allowing equipment, schedules, trends and more to be added as favorites for quick access.
Once deployed these projects can be modified and expanded via browser for fast and convenient system changes without needing a dedicated software application. ASPECT 3.1 also incorporates enhancements including embedded scheduling tools, pre-configured application templates, a new push notification system, professional embedded graphics library, and much more!